YOUR PRIVACY & SECURITY IS IMPORTANT TO US!
Thank you for trusting Lantsa Gifts with your information
When you place an order through our site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect depends on how you interact with us. We collect information that you provide to us, automatically when you use our Services and from other sources.
A. Information You Provide to Us Directly
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information directly from you when you create an account, fill out a form, submit or post content through our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party platforms, participate in a contest or promotion, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information that we collect include name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you chose to provide. Additionally, if you make a purchase, we work with a third-party payment processor to collect and process your payment information.
B. Information Collected Automatically
- Device and Usage Information. We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use to access the Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, mobile carrier, mobile advertising, and other unique identifiers, browser or device information, and your approximate location as derived from IP address. We also collect information regarding your activity on our Services, such as pages that you visit before, during, and after using our Services, information about the links you click, the types of content you interact with, the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use our Services.
- Transactional Information. When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date of the transaction.
- Information Collected by Cookies, Pixel Tags/Web Beacons, and Similar Tracking Technologies. We, as well as third parties that provide content, advertising, or other functionality on our Services, use tracking technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, local storage, and other technologies (“Technologies”) to collect information about your interaction with our Services. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that store preferences and facilitate and enhance your experience. Pixel tags (also known as “web beacons”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. See “Privacy Rights and Choices” below to understand your choices regarding these Technologies.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide our Services and deliver the products you request, to customize your experience with us, and to improve and develop new products and services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by us;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and Services;
- Target advertisements to you on third-party platforms and websites.
- Personalize the advertisements you see when you use our Services based on information provided by our advertising partners;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and help protect the rights and property of Lantsa Gifts and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
3. TARGETED ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
4. Disclosure Of Information
We disclose personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We disclose with vendors that access personal information to perform work for us, such as companies that assist us with IT support, web hosting, payment processing, customer service, banking and legal services, insurance, and related services.
- If you provide a product review or otherwise share content on our Services, we disclose this information publicly/with other users of our Services.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Lantsa Gifts, our users, the public, or others.
- We disclose personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We also disclose aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
5. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- Access, Correction, Deletion. You may have the right to (1) request to know more about and access your personal information, (2) request deletion of your personal information, and (3) request correction of inaccurate personal information. To request access, correction, or deletion of your personal information, contact us. To the extent applicable, you can also access, correct, or delete certain information stored within your online account in your account dashboard. We may verify your request by asking you to provide certain information about yourself or your recent interactions with us. Note that if we deny a request you make to access, delete, or correct your information, you may have the right to appeal our decision.
- Non-discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
- Communication Preferences. You may opt out of receiving text messages or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
- Mobile Push Notifications. With your permission, we may send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
- Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Service.
6. DATA RETENTION
We store personal data associated with your account for as long as your account remains active. We store some personal data for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes for which we originally collected it and for other business purposes explained in this Privacy Notice.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions.